GINSERV, like any other startup, began its journey in 2010, with an eye on Nurturing and Acceleration of Startups in the area of information technology. Since then, it has made rapid strides as a catalyst for entrepreneurial growth, strengthening the ecosystem of enablement and facilitating startups with the much-needed resources.
GINSERV’s early efforts in the Technology Incubation space, helped it to architect this nurturing environment with its plug-and-play infrastructure, where entrepreneurship began thriving at its vast spacious campus.
• Hardware and Embedded Lab setup right from understanding the requirements till deployment
• Tools selection, Coding, Validation of Modules / Product, Test report, Risk Analysis, Technical Documentation
• Coordination with the vendors on a selection of the SOMs, Dev boards, and associated components
• Coordinate the lab users and manage the schedules with them
• Maintain the regular lab activities, inspections, inventory per documented SOPs or create them
• Good knowledge of Embedded Software and its product cycle and Hardware System, Subsystems
• Develop Prototypes (POCs) on Embedded Systems and IoT environment
• Support developing the various ideations and research activities that come along for the customers involved at the site
• Firmware programming and debugging using IDEs like Keil, Segger Studio, AVR.
• Arm microcontrollers mostly on M0 to M4, dual-core experience
• Trains and supports team members or designated audience to enable their capabilities and accomplish the department’s priorities.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with the team and business to ensure collaboration and alignment within and outside of the department.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent experience with specialization in Computer Science, Electronics or equ.
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• Experience in IoT and Embedded Systems life cycle is a plus
The IoT and Embedded Technology Lab Solutions Engineer, Ginserv works independently and has good capabilities and knowledge. Oversees and coordinates the IoT and Embedded Solutions for the IoT Lab for the next generation IoT edge devices.
This role plays a key role in the building of a state-of-the-art Lab setup on Hardware and Firmware needs with an application fervor.