An immersive accelerator program by GINSERV that works with a selected cohort of Startups. Our leading specialist mentors provide real time guidance and help startups optimize and grow their business, refine their pitch to investors, and get access to larger corporates to use them as a test bed for their beta products.
Each program module is carefully designed by experts keeping the interest of the Startups holistic growth and make them market ready in these difficult times. Providing real solutions to your problems is our utmost priority.
GINCELERATOR has opened for applications from December 04, 2020. The last date to apply is January 15, 2021, after which a shortlist of startups for the accelerator will be announced in the third week of January 2021. The ten-week accelerator will begin during the last week of January and conclude by mid-April with a pitch and demo day.
- Gincelerator Cohort 2.0 will be inaugurated by dignitaries of the Startup Ecosystem
- Selected cohort Startups will be introduced to their lead mentors
- Industry Specific Orientation
- Lead Mentors & Specialist Mentors will be assigned to Each Startup
- Get Real-time guidance and Assistance
- Lead mentors will coach Startups to become Investment/Market ready
- Will work in line with GVC model framework to guide and mentor Startups
- Group mentor sessions for the cohort Startups in different business aspects
- Industry experts will give an overview on specific areas of business operations
- Session with successful entrepreneurs to understand Industry specific entrepreneurial challenges
- Pilot your offerings with large enterprises & Retail consumers
- Access to active customer base in India & Middle East
- Pitch your business to GINSERV Investor Network
- Pitch to Collaborators & the Media
- Seed Funding – Up to 25 Lakh*
- Free Startup Kit – Worth 25 Lakh*
- Free Incubation Space for 6 Month – Worth INR 30,000*
DISCLAIMER: GINSERV reserves the right to select the applicants for the second cohort of GINCELERATOR after considering recommendation from the selection committee.
GINSERV, like any other startup, began its journey in 2010, with an eye on Nurturing and Acceleration of Startups in the area of information technology. Since then, it has made rapid strides as a catalyst for entrepreneurial growth, strengthening the ecosystem of enablement and facilitating startups with the much-needed resources.
GINSERV’s early efforts in the Technology Incubation space, helped it to architect this nurturing environment with its plug and play infrastructure, where entrepreneurship began thriving at its vast spacious campus.